[ecidadania-dev] GSoC candidate

  • From: Mohamed Ashraf <mohamed.ashraf.213@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:57:20 +0200

Hello, My name is Mohamed Ashraf. I was intrested to apply to ecidadania as
a gsoc candidate. I have tried to apply last year but was not successful
partly due to not being able to show a patch to the code base and partly
because the application period was during my midterms.

Anyway I am trying my luck again this year. I was wondering where is your
gsoc ideas page. Also I was looking at your bug tracker and I noticed
ticket number 4 that seems to change from fixed to reopened quite a few
times. I was wondering what is the status on this bug and also how to
reproduce it since it was not very clear in the description