[ecidadania-dev] GSoC 2013 Project Introduction and Discussion

  • From: Udit Saxena <saxena.udit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 15:22:49 +0530

Hey.

I'm interested in participating in GSoC this year and I thought that
Ecidadania would be a good choice because I really wanted to get more
involved in python-devs.

After going through the list of proposed projects I have listed the project
I think I will be able to complete over the summer. Any inputs from your
side ?

REST-API in Django

Can you guys guide me to Vladan - any contact page ? I would like to ask a
few questions.

I am Udit, a student in BITS Pilani, India doing my bachelors in Computer
Science Engineering. I have experience in coding in python, php, C/C++ and
web dev.

Currently I am focusing on getting acquainted with Django and trying to fix
the easy bugs I find.

Thanks.

--
Udit Saxena