[ecidadania-dev] Re: GSoC 2013 Project Introduction and Discussion

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:39:55 +0200

You can take a look to the mails I sent to the list to Mohamed, for the
first api version we're planning a read only API, but it's up to you to
develop the full proposal :)

//www.freelists.org/archive/ecidadania-dev/04-2013

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 15:22:49 +0530, Udit Saxena <saxena.udit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hey.
>
> I'm interested in participating in GSoC this year and I thought that
> Ecidadania would be a good choice because I really wanted to get more
> involved in python-devs.
>
> After going through the list of proposed projects I have listed the
project
> I think I will be able to complete over the summer. Any inputs from your
> side ?
>
> REST-API in Django
>
> Can you guys guide me to Vladan - any contact page ? I would like to ask
> few questions.
>
> I am Udit, a student in BITS Pilani, India doing my bachelors in
Computer

--
Oscar Carballal Prego
Software developer at Cidadania S. Coop. Galega

Twitter: @pizte
Skype: pizted
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/puGJj9