[ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform (plastic) books.

  • From: "Linda Welding" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 11:30:41 +0100

Ian
Go for it and watch the queue form behind you!

Linda

-----Original Message----- From: Ian Macrae
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 10:23 AM
To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform (plastic) books.

blimey! They used to give it to us as a detention task. Wonder if we could claim compensation.
On 6 Jul 2013, at 09:36, Linda Welding wrote:

Pele, yes I can remember the din during hymns! Can you also remember the electricity you had from them and that squeaky noise it made when your fingers were hot and sticki? I remember the powder and chalk and, I guess, one could have used corn flour! But then, I didn't do domestic science o'level thankfully.

But in defence of thermofrom, it was great for maps.

I was talking to somebody about the stuff the other day and they said they knew somebody who died as a result of breathing in too many fumes that the thermoform machines put out!

Linda
domest

-----Original Message----- From: Pele West
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 11:13 PM
To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Elaine and Everyone

Can anyone remember how noisy thermoform was when the hymns we had to
sing in prayers were more than one page, or when everyone turned over to
the next page when singing a Christmas carol?

Pele