[ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform (plastic) books.

  • From: "Linda Welding" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 11:29:43 +0100

Steve

Oh, that made me laugh! but what about later when talking watches came on the scene. I've known one or two press it in the odd lecture. In fact when I challenged somebody once they just retorted:
"Well, their lecture shouldn't be so boring!"

Linda

-----Original Message----- From: Steven Bingham
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 11:21 AM
To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform (plastic) books.

Hi

More embarrassing were the clicks of people closing their watches after
checking the time during long boring sermons in chapel.

Steve