[ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform (plastic) books.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 11:45:58 +0100

Yes, the plastic we were talking about pre-dated thermoform, and if you thought thermoform got sticky, it was nothing compared to this stuff. I seem to remember that it tore easily too, so many of the books had pages missing or badly ripped.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>