[ebooktalk] Re: SOUTH RIDING UPDATES

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:57:20 +0100

Clare, The Northern clemency was one of my best reads of last year along with
the other I mentioned earlier.  I just got so taken up with everything that
happened to and between the two families, and the 70s atmosphere was perfectly
evoked.  In a way it's a book a lot like South Riding though I found it more
the kind of thing I like to read.