[ebooktalk] Re: J K Rowling

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:58:03 +1000

We looked up some reviews, published prior to today's announcement. Mostly
favourable.
Peter James, Mark Billingham and Val McDermid all raved about it.

Since I have not read it, am in no position to comment.

Have just this minute finished "Vortex", a 1977 thriller by Jon Cleary; the
most graphic descriptions I have ever read of tornadoes in America.

Take care,

Elaine