[ebooktalk] Re: J K Rowling

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:10:59 +0100

I read the Robert Galbraith book when David kindly uploaded it for the list. I thought it was ok, very readable, but not particularly memorable. It's a shame that her nom de plume has been discovered so quickly, I can understand why she felt under pressure as J K Rowling.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elaine Harris (Rivendell)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>