[eagleengineering] Fwd: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/Robot Control System Announcement

  • From: "Michael Montazeri" <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:02:31 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 14, 2007 8:31 AM
Subject: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/Robot Control System Announcement
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

________________________________

From: FRCteams [mailto:frcteams@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 6:17 AM
To: Recipient list suppressed:; @Chaminade.org
Subject: **FIRST EMAIL**/Robot Control System Announcment

Greetings Teams:

We are pleased to announce we have begun development on a new Robot
Control System for the FIRST Robotics Competition. The new system will
be introduced in the 2009 season.

While specifics are not yet available, the new electronics are
expected to provided additional features such as: greater processing
power and memory size, adaptability to a wider variety of programming
languages, and include increased support for enhanced peripherals such
as new sensors, vision systems, motor controllers etc.

We will keep you updated as we move through the development process.
In the meantime, have a terrific summer and please check your email or
our email archive page at
http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/content.aspx?id=3520 for upcoming
2008 season information.

Go Teams!