[duxuser] Re: two types of braille documents.

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:17:54 +1200

Hi Lisa

To change the line length from 40 to 30 characters, go in to the
embosser setup and do it there as you suggested.

After you have translated the 40 character per line file, go back to
the dxp file, change the embosser setup and retranslate with the
shorter line length.  I find it helpful to put something in the
filename to tell me how many characters per line the file has so I
don't have to go check all all the time.