[duxuser] Re: roman numerals

  • From: "Meyers, Judith" <JMeyers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:01:19 -0500

Hi, Fina,

You can indicate at the beginning of the document with the {pntr} code that you
wish to have Roman Numeral page numbers.  The Duxbury translator defaults page
numbering to page 2.  You can change it by choosing the Page Numbering item in
the Document Menu.  Tab to First Number to Display and change the default to 1.