[duxuser] Re: roman numerals

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:02:15 -0400

Ardell,

The [pntr] code needs to go before the first page where you want Roman numerals to start. Otherwise, you'll get the first page number in Arabic (the default), and subsequent page numbers in Roman. If you place the [pntr] at the beginning of the file, you'll be absolutely certain that the first page number will appear correctly.

Steve

On Monday 9/22/03 11:02 Laroy Nolte wrote:

I too am having problems beginning a page with the roman numeral ii. Have tried entering the code pg pv2 pntr with no avail. Am really new to the intricacies of Duxbury and also don't know if the page number information should be done before the page itself or at the beginning of the page before any braille is done.
Hope you can help me with this. Ardell Nolte