[duxuser] Re: roman numerals

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:20:02 -0000

Hi Fina,

This is a topic which I have not explained too well at all.

Layout Menu, then select Set Page Number.  Enter the number for the NEXT
page.  Check the Roman Numerals Radio button.

Menu - Layout: Set Page Number...
Keystroke: n from Layout menu

The Set Page Number dialog is used to add a code to change the page
numbering. Unless you insert the code before anything else on a fresh
page, the new page number will appear on the page FOLLOWING the one in
which you inserted the command; be sure to compensate for this. You can
enter the new number in the text box, and if you wish, use the radio
buttons to choose between Roman or Arabic numbers. The default is
Arabic.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd