[duxuser] Re: question about importing a brf file

  • From: "Ann Byrne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "annakb" for DMARC)
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 12:00:08 -0500

When you go to "open with" and it doesn't show Duxbury, arrow to the more dot dot dot button and enter on that. Duxbury should show up there so that you can re-establish the association. Otherwise, press the Windows key and in the searchbox type 'file association'. There will be a mile long list of file types with their associated programs. You can tab from one to the next for half an hour or so, or hold down the tab key for a few seconds, and the file types will advance. When you get to .brf, press enter on the button with the current association, and select duxbury instead.
It's a pain, but you should only have to do it once.

Good luck.
At 11:43 AM 8/26/2020, you wrote:

Yes, I do have to open it from Duxbury, but I used to be able to open .brf from file explorer. Because of a windows update, I can’t do that anymore.

Ann Foxworth