[duxuser] Re: print page numbers with line

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:02:05 -0600

Caroline
I was told that the textbook template only does a tiny bit of the work for this
particular activity.  I don't know "the rest of the story"

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, Division for Blind Services
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center
4800 N. Lamar BLVD
Austin, TX 78756
PH: (512) 377-0353