[duxuser] Re: print page numbers with line

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:55:45 -0000

Hi Ann,

I can't really advise without seeing the specific document in question, or
knowing where it is coming from.

For example. You might have a scanned document that has been saved as text with
the print page number appearing on a line of its own.  I guess that should be
pretty obvious, so the [lea] code can be placed before the number when you
import to DBT.

HINT:  If you are importing from Word, you might want to check Global: Word
Importer and make sure that "Mark Print Page Breaks" is checked.

George.

---