[duxuser] Re: juliet and lines per page

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:54:19 -0500

I have investigated our paper sizes here at APH and we do not sell that size.
We sell only 11 x 11 1 /2 tractor feed.  Maybe it was Star Continuous????

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/t Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY  40206-0085
Phone: 800-223-1839 Ext. 302
Fax: 502-899-2284
jcarroll@xxxxxxx

>>> Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/23/2004 9:26:41 AM >>>
I bought some paper from APH which turned out to be something quite different
than I expected.  It is 8-1/2 by 11 inches with the tractor feeds on the 8-1/2
side.  I can't figure out how to set up the Juliet lines per page with the
Duxbury desired lines per page. Anyone have any idea how to make this work?

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center
4800 N. Lamar BLVD
Austin, TX 78756