[duxuser] Re: juliet and lines per page

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:51:14 -0600

Yes, George, it is 8-1/2 inches high.  I knew I couldn't set juliet in a half
inch increment.  Is there any workaround I might try?  Like, could I set top
margin in lines to something like 2 so that juliet would skip the perf and not
just think it had skipped it?  I think I'm babbling but you always seem to
understand what I mean even when I babble.

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center
4800 N. Lamar BLVD
Austin, TX 78756