[duxuser] Re: external keyboards supporting six-key braille input.

  • From: Kristyn Leigh <kristyn0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:43:20 -0500

Hi Lisa,

What version of JAWS are you using?  Set your JAWS braille settings to show
uncontracted 6-dot braille.  Also, go to the view menu in Duxbury and select
the setting to show the translated line.  I'm not using my Windows computer
right now, and I don't remember all of the steps exactly, but if you need to
select a program to open dxb files, you can find those settings in the "file
types" tab of the folder views dialogue box.  You shouldn't have to do that in
Windows XP.

Kristyn

Sent from my Mac