[duxuser] Re: editing a table of contents

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:47:34 -0500

When I am preparing a book, I go through the body of the text
formatting and inserting appropriate codes and styles as and where
necessary.

Having embossed a hardcopy and proofread it, and made any necessary
corrections, I then produce the table of contents.

incorporating the front pages for each volume, if the book transcribes
to more than one volume, is the very last thing i do.

This is to avoid the very problem you are having where you have used
the h1. style to surround the text of the front page.

I was so glad to hear that "Aunt Flow" was not in the room and
therefore, was not in the know!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber