[duxuser] Re: editing a table of contents

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:35:25 +0100

Dave,
I live in the UK and I must say that I haven't heard that one about Aunt
Flow, maybe I'm too young!
If I was brailling something for someone else I would make a judgement as to
what information is useful and what isn't, and if it is useful or is going
to be of benefit to the reader then I wouold include it.  However, if it
isn't then I would leave it out.  When I braille agendas for myself I
include everything that is going to be of benefit to me.  I just edit some
of the formatting within the documents to make it easier to read.
Karina