[duxuser] editing a table of contents

  • From: "Londa Hauser" <lhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:29:23 -0500

Hi All,

I have just gone from 10.3 to 10.5.  I had a question about editing a table
of contents.  This is one of my most desired features.  The problem is that
I have some documents with very long level 1 headings.  I don't want all
that in my table of contents.  My question is whether or not I can edit the
text of the heading into a shortened version once the contents is created.
I can give examples if it would help.  Any help would be appreciated.