[duxuser] Windows Vista and Embossers

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:38:52 -0600

I just got a new laptop with Windows 7 installed. The mother board on my
previous one fried, and unfortunately, I lost all programs I had saved on it.
Anyway, I have DBT installed, but I cannot get the drivers for my Index Basic-D
installed. The manufacturer does not seem to have updated their drivers, so the
download manager offered on their site does not work. Would anyone happen to
have these drivers off list they could send me? If not, is there another way
around this?

By the way, the embosser has 10.31 firmware on it in case that makes a
difference.  Thanks.

-Alyssa