[duxuser] Re: Strange symbols need help understanding

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:28:44 -0000

Hi Raymond,

Can I suggest that it might be more help if we knew what the text file
said where these odd things occur?  Otherwise unless one has a copy of
the original to hand, it's pure guesswork.

For example, the odd numbers inside brackets could possibly be a
reference to Footnotes or some such thing, but without seeing this in
context, it's very difficult to say.

George.