[duxuser] Error Opening Template File

  • From: Laurel Van Dyke <lvandyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:47:41 -0500

I am using DBT 11.1 SR3 on a Windows 7 SP 1 computer. I am an Admin on this
computer. I had created a couple of templates which I used frequently. I
used one of the built-in templates and changed things such as the
translation code, line spacing, and margins. Recently I created new ones
(to increase the margins) and now the new ones do not work. [The same
changes do work on other computers that I use.] I made the changes, saved
it, and it appears in the list when I do File - New, but when I highlight
it and click "OK" I always get this error message: "Error Opening Template
File". I make sure I am running Dux as an Admin. when I create the
templates. I cannot figure out what is different between now and when I
created the templates previously. (The ones which did work.)

Thanks,

Laurel
--
Laurel Van Dyke
Consultant for Students who are Blind or Low Vision