[duxuser] Standard Ink-Printing from within Duxbury

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:01:48 -0500

Hi everyone.  I'm wondering if anyone has run into a similar situation here,
and if they've found a way to work around it.

I've got a document that I originally created in Word back in January.  I
imported it into Duxbury, made heading and formatting changes, and then
printed it out in Braille.  A while later, I decided that I needed to have
other things added to the document, but instead of modifying the original
Word document, I modified the .DXP file so that I wouldn't have to go
through and make all my formatting changes again.  However, here's where my
problem is coming in now.

I need this document both in print and braille by Wednesday.  The braille is
obviously not a concern, but the print is.  I need to have 16-point font for
the print for one thing.  It appears that my .DXP file is defaulting to
14-point, but I see nowhere to make a font size change.  Also, if I was able
to print the document and work with the smaller font size, I'm curious to
know, are the styles in the document honored in print as well as in braille?
Have people used Duxbury to make print copies of documents before and had
satisfactory results?  I'm just not sure how I can get my Word document to
match the braille document short of retyping information into Word, and I'd
really prefer not to have to do that this late in the game.  Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx