[duxuser] Re: Standard Ink-Printing from within Duxbury

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:23:42 +0100

Hi Caroline,

Go to the Global menu, and select Fonts.

Make sure that "Auto-determine point size for printed output" is
unchecked.

You will then have access to a "Print font size for printed output" text
box.

WARNING:  Do a test with just one page and have someone sighted check
it.  You will probably need to go into the Global menu's Printer Setup,
and adjust characters per line.

George.