[duxuser] Re: SPAM!

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser freelists.org <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:14:04 -0800

I second the email from Eileen.  I did click on it.  After I looked at the
site, I researched it on the Internet and saw that it was spam.  Has this been
sent to all my contacts?  It is too bad that this wasn't seen by someone at
Duxuser freelists immediately and alerted us then instead of a day later.

Sandra

From: eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: SPAM!
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 07:34:40 -0800

Hi Ann,

Which individual was it? What will happen if we have already opened it thinking
it was okay and when was it sent? I just don’t want to compromise my computer
and want to continue employing smart computing. Are you advising all of us to
run a virus scan? Please advise.

Thanks.

Eileen