[duxuser] Re: Problem with Calendar 2012 10.5 .DXB

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:21:14 -0700

Hi there,

Last night I wanted to emboss a copy of the calendar for a client I am seeing
today. However, I had the same results as you did. I have not attempted it
again because I wasn't sure where the corrections needed to be. I am running a
Juliet Pro 60 on a Win7-64bits Dell laptop computer. Any advice is appreciated
on how to make this calendar format properly.

Thanks in advance.