[duxuser] Problem with an Index Basic-D V4 and DBT Win

  • From: "Sof (Ft. Big Black)" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:42:34 +0200

Hello folks,

I have a problem using DBT with an Index Basic-D V4, while printing in duplex mode.

Could Someone please try to give me the best settings to adjust on the printer itself in order to print in duplex mode? In fact, using default printer's settings in conjunction with Duxbury Braille Translator, we are able to emboss correctly on the front of the page but not on the back, because the lines start too close to the left margin. Unfortunately,we haven't been able to try different settings on the printer itself for the time being because we seem to have a problem with this printer and it has freezed once we tried to validate the settings and I'm currently waiting for an answer from Index concerning this issue

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Best,

Sofian

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also