[duxuser] Re: Duxbury Support

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:31:28 -0400

Good morning,

Don in tech support has been trying to help you with that but most of the
emails he’s sent you haven’t gotten through.

The best thing to do is to call him. The number is +1-978-692-3000. Then press
2 for technical support to get Don.

Regards,

Anne Ronco

email:  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.

270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA

TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912

Email (general):  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxx

Web site:  <http://www.duxburysystems.com/> http://www.DuxburySystems.com

Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.