[duxuser] NEW DUXBURY USER

  • From: "Doreen TYLER" <doreen.tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:26:37 +0100

Hi everybody:
Although I have owned Duxbury for years it is only now that I have started wanting to use Duxbury properly and produce well formatted Braille.
I do have Duxbury 10.5 but have downloaded the latest version as a trial.
I have my Duxbury running on a desktop computer, running Windows XP and JAWS something or other - fairly recent!!! I have millions of questions to ask but need to start somewhere!!! What I am Wanting to do is produce all my documents without a number on the first page - even if I produce a one page document I don't want it to have a number. Although I've looked quite extensively through the help files I can find no way to do this globally, although using the layout menu I can obviously do it for individual documents. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this please?
Many thanks.
DOREEN TYLER
United Kingdom.

---