[duxuser] Re: MsWord and DBT

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <rboggess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:24:17 -0600

I'm also taking the course as a self-study class.  As you stated, it costs
$100.  I started this week and I am on lesson four.  In addition to reading,
each lesson has some videos further describing techiques for doing various
proceedures.  The lesson I just completed dealt with computer codes, lists,
outlines, partial translation, foreign languages, and more.  In each case,
procedures for doing these things in Duxbury and Word are discussed.  Each
lesson also has exercises and a quiz.  There is a course pretest and
posttest.  Prospective students must take an online quiz before enrolling in
any of the classes for the Carroll Center.  For further information go to:

www.carrolltech.org

Rick Boggess