[duxuser] Re: MsWord and DBT

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:06:12 -0600

Don

I wonder if your problem is in how the Word doc is created in the first place?
Many people wrongly use the carage return or enter in Word to create white
space between blocks of text, headings, etc.  For proper print appearance, you
should be using the Word styles as they automatically create the necessary
blank space.  So, then if you import a document without excess blank lines, I'm
wondering if the import will go correctly then.

I'm not using DBT yet, but I do understand a bit about the program.   Hope you
sort out your problem.

Jean