[duxuser] Re: MsWord and DBT

  • From: "Ann Schroeder" <ann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:25:43 -0600

Fina, I am currently taking the Duxbury class online with Carroll Tech and they do a good job. The cost is I believe $100 and it's a 12-week course with one class per week. It's helped me. Any questions write me off list: ann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fina Currey" <f.currey@xxxxxxxxx>