[duxuser] Re: Juliet Pro and Margins

  • From: Fina B Currey <peterrubin1950@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:47:41 -0500

Hello John,

It's so good seeing you here as well. I've often wondered where you'd gotten
off to! <smiling Lets not lose touch again. You'll see my contact
information at the bottom of this email.

Before I started having problems with the Juliet, I didn't have this problem
with the margins. I just now got Duxbury 11.2 and thought I might've set the
margins wrong but I went back and looked and I had set them correctly from
all I could see. I will try resetting the Juliet and see if this helps.

Thanks for coming to my rescueand hope you have a Blessed weekend.

In Christian Friendship,
Fina and Dogguide Daphne
BrailleCorner1950@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: curreymunchkin91