[duxuser] Juliet Pro and Margins

  • From: Fina B Currey <peterrubin1950@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury Systems" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 15:02:33 -0500

Hello List,

I have Juliet Pro and am using Duxbury 11.02.

I'm sending the Juliet Pro in for repair so am trying to emboss some sample
pages so that Enabling can tell what's going on with it. I can't seem to get
the margins set right. I have the top margin set to 1; the binding margin
set to 2; the lines are set to 25 lines per page. The left margin is set to
40and the right to 40. When I try to emboss, the Braille on the left margin
ends up right through the holes. I've tried moving the carriage over some
and I just can't get it to emboss correctly no matter that I have the
binding margin set to 2.

If anybody can help with this, I'd deeply appreciate it. Thank you in
advance.

Respectfully,

Fina Currey

BrailleCorner1950@xxxxxxxxx