[duxuser] Re: Juliet Pro and Margins

  • From: John farina <jfarinaachievements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 17:15:01 -0400

Hi Fina,

First nice to see your name as I haven't seen you for a bit on e-mail.
As for the Julliette pro, I am having some of the same issues with one that is
at a school I get to in my work. In this case, we are wondering if the ring at
the left of the unit is not in the correct location. Did this just start
happening or has it been going on for a while? Have you tried resetting the
embosser by holding the power buttons and line feed-formfeed keys on?

Sent from my iPhone

LEGAL NOTICE

This e-mail transmission, with accompanying records, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information belonging to the sender, including
individually identifiable health information subject to the privacy and
security provisions of HIPAA. This information may be protected by pertinent
privilege(s), e.g., attorney-client, doctor-patient, HIPAA etc., which will be
enforced to the fullest extent of the law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, analysis, disclosure,
copying, dissemination, distribution, sharing, or use of the information in
this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message and
associated documents in error, please notify the sender immediately for
instructions. If this message was received by e-mail, please delete the