[duxuser] Re: Juliet Classic and Windows 7

  • From: "David r. Stayer" <davidandloristayer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 22:58:05 -0500

George Bell wrote:

Hi David,

Didn't we go through this a while back on your old system?

I presume you have a USB to Parallel or USB to Serial adaptor cable.

The trick is to establish which USB Port the cable has connected itself to, or has it created a USB Virtual Printer Port. Tricky to tell without knowing the exact make and model of cable.

You then install a Generic/Text Only printer on that USB Port.

Finally in DBT's Global: Embosser Setup you need to set the Output Option to Printer, and point it to the Generic/Text Only printer you installed above.

Not exactly a walk in Central Park, but doable.

George.