[duxuser] Re: Juliet Classic and Windows 7

  • From: "John Blake" <jblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:04:33 -0000

Ditch Windows 7 and ask Duxbury/Juliet manufacturers for a *PPD
(*Proprietary Printer Driver) file for the embosser, install Linux as
your OS (Ultimate Edition 2.3 x.86) and if you need Microsoft Office you
will need Cross-Over Office Professional from codeweavers.com - but
Microsoft Office will not work with the freely built in screen reader
(Orca) from Sun Microsystems (developed by people with a visual/other
impairment) with natural voices from mbrola.com - but OpenOffice does!
And evolution mail is Orca compatible so your emails can be read to you!

Best regards,
John.