[duxuser] Re: Inverted interpoint braille?

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:14:19 -0000

Hi David,

This is a very interesting idea.

Index used to do something similar to this with their original single-sided
basic models for continuous paper.  The idea was that you simply bound it on
the left, and only had to split one horizontal perforation.

I guess in theory, you could still do this, and bind by one of the horizontal
perfs, having single side back to back.

Oddly enough, it is something I have to consider for Braille DVD booklets.

I'll add it to the Suggestions Database, and perhaps see if Index themselves
have some ideas.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd

---