[duxuser] Inverted interpoint braille?

  • From: "Dave Gunn" <d.n.gunn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:36:24 -0000

Hi all,
I have recently had an interesting project where I needed a braille document
to be bound on the top edge of the page. Single sided braille is no problem,
but when the page is turned a normal interpoint page would make the second
page upside down.

I ended up producing everything single sided, but wondered if anyone has
come across this before?

Is there any way to invert the braille on the even numbered pages?

This should be a software question, but if it helps I was using B4 size
paper in an Index 4x4.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Gunn

National Centre for Tactile Diagrams,