[duxuser] Re: Help!!

  • From: Carmela Morrison <carmela02@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:31:13 -0500

                Lynn, I didn't mean to be ungrateful. The document I was
working on was useless because It didn't have  a table of contents. But I
am working on one now that has it and I still need help with paragraphs.

Is it possible that we can't read the spaces indentions with the cursor
but only after  it is embossed?

I'll try your instructions again and let
you know what happenes.

Very grateful,

carmela Morrison