[duxuser] Re: HP keyboards

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:17:49 -0600

Steve,

We did try switching the keyboards. Those that wouldn't do 6-key entry
on one computer wouldn't do 6-key entry on another computer that had
a working keyboard originally. So in this case, I can say for certain it was
the keyboard itself.

Susan

Steve Dresser wrote on 3/24/2004, 12:03 PM:

Susan,

Unless you substituted a working keyboard for a non-working one, you
really don't know for sure if the problem lies with the keyboard, or with the
keyboard driver in the machine where the keyboard didn't work correctly.
This question may have as much to do with software as it does with hardware.

Steve

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *