[duxuser] Re: Fwd: Re: can't connect to the internet

  • From: Glenda Born <gjborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:49:51 -0500

George, Thanks for your response. I did what you recommended and it worked. Now both the Index "blue bar" and the Index Basic D work. I guess the thing that puzzled me was that the index Basic "blue bar" was working just fine under the ECP-LPT1 setting. That's what threw me. Anyway, I set the parallel port to "normal" and it's working fine. Thanks again.

Glenda
gjborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 03:47 AM 10/12/03 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Glenda,

Hopefully you got my message on another list.

Check that your Parallel port is set to SPP in BIOS.