[duxuser] Fw: residents who read Hebrew braille

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:51:12 -0500

I don't know how many people on your list are skilled with Hebrew braille. Does it require a special character code, instruction manual or period of tutoring to learn the language and Braille format? See more below.

 Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  Chief of Braille Production
    Born Again Productions
 Friedman Place Room #308
5527 N. Maplewood Avenue
      Chicago, Il     60625
        (773) - 409 - 6163
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Roz Katz" <roz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Beth Elman" <beth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Heddy" <heddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Shaloo Nighoon" <shaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Noelle Mack Fisher" <noelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>