[duxuser] Talking to Duxbury via .NET

  • From: "Ed Yau" <eyau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:52:41 +0100

Hello all,

I have been tasked to find a way of batch-converting a folder of Word
docs into .DBT and Braille in one step.
Does anyone have any experience of making this work?

It's an old project idea, but it's recently come up in an internal
meeting.
I remember having a look at the command-line options, I recall I
couldn't make this work exactly the way I wanted.
I also recall hearing about an API being developed by Duxbury that would
allow external code to call upon DBT.

This would be my prefered approach.  However I can't seem to find any of
my notes on the subject, so I'm beginning to wonder if I imagined it all
!

Thanks in advance,
 Ed

Edmond Yau
Software Development Manager

--
Vision Support Trading
Web Site - www.vstrading.co.uk

Please note all electronic mail may be monitored.

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is
confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other
rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Vision
Support Trading Ltd, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make
no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness
unless expressly stated to the contrary.