[duxuser] Re: Duxbury training?

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:08:30 -0500

The down side of the tutorial through Carroll Tech is that if I, as an employed
duxbury user, wish to take that same course, they wil charge my agency $500
rather than the $100.  Therefore, I can not take the course and have it paid
for by my agency.  It is ridiculous.  We're a state agency for the blind and
don't have a lot of money.

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
DARS DIVISION FOR BLIND SERVICES
CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER