[duxuser] Re: Duxbury training?

  • From: "Sandra McCoy" <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 18:44:32 -0700

Robin,
I took the Duxbury Braille Translator online self-paced class at carrolltech.org. It was well worth the $100 it cost when I took it a while back. I never could have learned all that on my own. I copied all the lessons and kept them in a file. I use them as a review from time to time. Sandra

From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Duxbury training?
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 19:41:31 -0500

I've been using Duxbury for several months now, but it's all been
self-taught.  Sort of "here's the software - use it to get all this work
done".  lol  I love it, but I know it is capable of a lot more than I am
using it for.  I basically type up the work, translate it and emboss it.

Is there a tutorial out there that would help?

Thank you.

Robin Gerhardt
Lee's Summit RVII School District